Full day Luxembourg
|Full day service guide with transportation||700€|
|Full day service guide without transportation||300€|
Luxembourg is a landlocked country surrounded by Belgium, France and Germany. With a population of no more than half a million inhabitants. Governed by a single constitutional parliamentary monarchy in Europe. Luxembourg is a small country with a highly developed economy making it one of the richest countries in the world and Europe. The capital is home to many international and European agencies.
What you visit
- The Constitution Square
- Our Lady Cathedral
- Place Clairefontaine with its palaces of government and the sculpture of the Grand Duchess Charlotte
- The Royal Palace, residence of the kings
- The Place Guillaume II , close to the Grand Ducal building
- The Parliament of Luxembourg and the City
- Arms square
- The European quarter
- The European Parliament
- The European Court of Justice and the Court of Auditors.
- Walk through the villages, he began as a neighborhood of intellectuals and today has become a place of cultural activities, bars , taverns and restaurants.